Drawn and Quarterly Your Shopping Cart
Home About Artists Shop Events Press New Blog 211 Bernard Store Blog
Thursday, May 19, 2011

I love that Jeet Heer (AS A FRIEND!)

Jeet has some great notes on Paying For It over at TCJ.com. I like these "notes" features of Jeet's where we see him work out some ideas for later pieces. I daresay it might be my favorite writing of his.

The downside of this piece though is that I can't get the image of Jeet cuddling out of my mind. Thanks, Chester. I blame you!! I don't want to imagine anyone in comics cuddling!! Only cast members from Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, wait, the real reason I brought this up? Jeet has a handy link to Chester's zombie comic from a couple of years ago. I never read this and am happy to find it all in one place.

Archive

HOME BACK Your Shopping Cart
ABOUT D+Q
ARTISTS
SHOP
EVENTS
PRESS
NEW
Newsletter
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES






This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


copyright 2010 drawn & quarterly